Successfully negotiating claims since 1867
The advice you give and the recommendations you make as a broker come into sharp focus when a claim is made and any deficiencies stick out like a sore thumb. We have developed a new service that can help you “stress test” your policy recommendations.
What is stress testing?
We review a random sample of policyholder insurance portfolios to examine how the cover would stand up in the event of a loss.
What’s included in each review?
- Comprehensive review of existing policy contracts, schedules and other relevant documentation
- Consideration of extent and limitations of policy cover
- Identification of any potential deficiencies or limitations in cover
- Critical analysis and recommendation of any amendments that might benefit the broker client
The emphasis of our reviews is not to find fault with your recommendations but to offer you a view, or if you prefer audit, from a claims perspective.
- You will be able to demonstrate to the regulator that you are serious about the quality of advice you offer to clients
- The reviews may highlight additional areas of coverage your clients may benefit from
- You may reduce the risk of claims disputes
We can offer this service as a one-off exercise or as part of a more systematic review.
If you’d like more information about this offer or help on anything claims related contact one of the team today. Click here for all the contact information.